Terms and conditions
Welcome to GlamPop, established in Rotterdam(3015ZB) on Rochussen street 352 and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 70071101 “GlamPop”. These Terms and Conditions apply to all services offered by GlamPop and on any agreement reached between GlamPop and you. Using the platform of GlamPop you accept the Terms and Conditions.
GlamPop offers a platform on its website where users (“Users”) can make use of beauty services provided by beauty stylists and hair stylists (the “Stylists”) that come to your home or to a to be determined location(the “Service”).
Stylists who have experience in the hairstyling and beauty industry can create a profile and sign up on the GlamPop platform. If a user wishes to use the Service, he/she books a service and our stylist travel to the location of the client.
Price and Payment
The User can pay online using the payment methods offered. The prices include VAT. For a number of payment methods, extra fee will be charged.
GlamPop is not liable for any damages a user may suffer as a result of the use of the Service unless the damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or willful recklessness of GlamPop. GlamPop is not liable for acts or omissions of any User or a Stylist.
The activities carried out in connection with GlamPop Users may not:
- infringe the rights of GlamPop or third parties, including copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights relating to the protection of privacy;
- based on untruths and/or misleading;
- in conflict with any law, regulation, ordinance or other applicable regulations; and in any way be unlawful towards GlamPop or a third party
Additionally, Users indicate:
- not to join non-public areas of our website or service;
- failing to consider the vulnerability of our website or service related systems or secure network, scan or test;
- to refrain from acts that hinder the proper functioning of the Service or reproduction of the service or make the service impossible
no viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or advertisements of any kind and for any purpose to spread;
- not to use the service for unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory activities;
- and not to post content that is hateful, threatening or pornographic or inciting violence;
If you consent to GlamPop to take a picture of a new hairstyle, you grant permission to GlamPop to place the picture on the platform and use it for marketing purposes. GlamPop will not divulge the pictures to third parties or used for other purposes.
We believe privacy is very important and treat personal data confidentiality and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
If you have a complaint, please let us know. Please send your complaint to info@GlamPop.net
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. Disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam